I went in for an appointment for my first bra fitting on March 12.I had a fairly good experience, although it seemed the fit specialist wasn't really hearing my concerns with fit.

I explained before she even started that I had problems with straps falling down because I have narrow shoulders, and I prefer racerback. Unfortunately those are hard to find in my size. I ended up purchasing a bra, spending over $150, mostly because I felt pressured to do so. I wore it that evening and the next day.

I sent my specialist an email thanking her for her time and asking if she had any suggestions since I was having a problem with the straps falling and it was uncomfortable. I waited three weeks and got no answer. So I went to the intimacy website and sent an email to customer service with my concerns and the fact that I got no response from the specialist. That was three weeks ago, and I still have had no response.

I am not asking for a refund or exchange, I knew the policy when I made the purchase. I would just like an acknowledgement to my emails and perhaps a suggestion of what I might do to help with my problem. I definitely will NOT be returning to any of their stores. For the amount of money I spent on the one bra I purchased I expected some sort of customer service.

I would not recommend this place to anyone at this point.Be warned.

Had an Experience with Intimacy?

Comments