My name is Geatana Binanti I am so disappointed with the bra that I bought at the intimacy. I purchase a bra on January 21,2013 at the Long Island store and paid a lot of money for it.The sales rep told me that if you are not happy with the bra after of couple of days I can return it. After the third day I worn the bra the bra started to deform.... my breast started hanging so low. I when back to the store on Friday February 1, 2013 and the sales rep told me sorry there is nothing that they can do.At this point I was lived with the store.I would like a response via email or a phone regarding my request in a timely manner. If I do not feel satisfied with your company at the end of our correspondence. I will be forced to take further action. I hope that you can redeem yourself as a company because as of right now I would not recommend you to a friend.

Had an Experience with Intimacy?

Comments

San Diego, California, United States #795386

I agree with you.They do not stand behind the products they sell and will not refund your money.

I paid $181.00 for a bra and hardly wore it. An unwire started sticking out. I took it back and they wanted to charge me $18.00 to repair it. I told them I wanted my money back instead for I felt an $181.00 bra should last a couple of years and charging me $18.00 for repairs was outrageous.

The fitter put me in a bra that is too delicate to hold my breast. I will never go back to that store again. I am going back to Nordstroms since they stand behind the products they sell.

Intimacy (bra fit experts) has the worst customer service policy of any fine undergarment store I have dealt with.Beware customers...beware.

IntimacyBraFit
Atlanta, Georgia, United States #610755

Hi Geatana, I checked with our Guest Relations department and they informed me you were all taken care of! I'm glad you went back and had a better experience the second time around! We look forward to serving you in the future :)

Kate

Colchester, Illinois, United States #602848

You ever hear of gravity?